• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Which pedal have you bought and sold the most times?

this1smyne

line 6 mm4... i'm always convinced i can get something better, never can... bought and sold 5 so far (over 5 years....).... wait... 6 just sold another.

Lolaviola

Silver Supporting Member
octron; fuzzhead; phase100: because they're awesome

micro chorus; teese wahs; dd3; rat: because they're inconsistent

I miss, and may re-buy: Mule and Blue Boy overdrives

michael dukes

I've bought and sold three Boss VB-2's. Does such a cool trick, but so expensive for what it does. Each time I thought I'd found something to replace it, but turned out to be wrong. I think the M13 may finally be close enough to keep me from buying a fourth.

markw1980

I've had 3 different OCDs, 3 different Teese Wizard wahs, the SAME Ibanez CP-835 compressor 3 times...and 4 different Thomas Wahs. Wow.

TheLemon

Bought and sold the Skreddy Screwdriver twice which I kindof regret selling again. Had two rats as well but they were different versions (a vintage reissue and II) but I dont miss those at all.

owned twice and sold:

Throbak Stonebender
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Crybaby
Danelectro Danecho

owned twice and kept:

Maxon CP101
Menatone Kar Krash

Last edited:

alguit

Silver Supporting Member
Mesa V-Twin-amazing build quality, great Mesa tones and a nice-sounding direct recording feature...

...still, I sold one and gave the replacement one to a friend in need, and I haven't looked back.

_sjm_

I've lost count of how many DL-4's I've been through. And none of them have broken, I've just sold or traded them off. I've got a drasp modded one coming tomorrow, so hopefully that'll be "the one".

cbpickin

Tweed Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Eternity 3x
Screwdriver 2x
Cot50 3x
Klon 2x
Strobostomp 3x
Landgraff DO (kept the second one)
Sunface NKT275 2x
Zendrive 2x
Tremolessence 2x
Keeley Blues Driver 2x
Fuzz Factory 2x
RetroSonic Chorus 2x
Keeley TR2 2x
Retroman Sybil 2x
Keeley Katana 2x
Analogman mini Chorus (still have the second)

Maxon AF9 (just bought for a second time yesterday)

Damn, that list is embarrassing to look at.

koa

Silver Supporting Member
MI Audio Crunch Box. I've had five and I'm looking for another :jo

Trending Topics