• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Which pedal should I get?

Bort

I want to get a pedal, but I want to make sure it’s the best one. Which one should I get? I also don’t want to spend too much money. I don’t want anything crappy, though. I’ll mostly be using it for changing the way my guitar sounds, but I would like it to have the flexibility to cover some other ground as well. I don’t like the way mini pedals look, so I’d like to avoid those, but it’s got to be Boss sized or smaller (but I’m not interested in Boss) in case I decide to have a mini board. I’d also like to steer clear of anything that has graphics I don’t like, so please keep that in mind

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
Caline Orange Burst $32.. Caline Pure Sky $34.. Amazon. Great pedals. Different tones.. .. Pure Sky is a Timmy clone.. Orangeburst is an Xotic BB clone....use them myself along with other pedals costing 8x as much...

NSW

Silver Supporting Member
I want to get a pedal, but I want to make sure it’s the best one. Which one should I get? I also don’t want to spend too much money. I don’t want anything crappy, though. I’ll mostly be using it for changing the way my guitar sounds, but I would like it to have the flexibility to cover some other ground as well. I don’t like the way mini pedals look, so I’d like to avoid those, but it’s got to be Boss sized or smaller (but I’m not interested in Boss) in case I decide to have a mini board. I’d also like to steer clear of anything that has graphics I don’t like, so please keep that in mind
I think you covered everything. Except dip switches. How do you feel about internal dip switches?

No_Stairway

Silver Supporting Member
I’m actually looking for a guitar pedal, I don’t play synth
SY-1 is a guitar pedal, but i missed the part about not wanting boss. Try to find a TWE-1 by Ethos, it's the most versatile gain pedal under $200

Kevy_Metal

- It must have no less than a 5-year waiting list.

- Its name has to start with a "K" and end in "lon".

- It's gotta have toan, but not so much toan that it will prevent your fingers from also providing toan.

Trending Topics