• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Which pedal to go with TS9 type into a Deluxe Reverb type amp?

padavis

Heres the specifics of what I have --
BBE Green Screamer into River City Lil' Boy Blues.
Which is a TS9 type pedal into a DR type amp if you are not familiar with the amp or pedal. THe pedal isnt all that exotic but the amp you might not have heard of so...
I want to get a heavier sound but not as metal as a DS1 type of pedal. I am thinking I should just throw in another TS9 clone...
What do you think?

DaveG

Platinum Supporting Member
A Rat (or one of the variations) is pretty tough to beat.

wingwalker

Fuzzy Guitars
Another vote for a Rat...a Rat and a Tubescreamer into a BF/SF Fender amp yeilds a LOT of good tones!

tinkercity

Silver Supporting Member
I prefer a Lovepedal Eternity into my Deluxe Reverb...but then again I'm not looking for that exact TS sound.

PittJitsu

DR's marry well with an TS8 or 9 and a modded blues driver. Together they make a quality distortion that doesn't cancel out the DR, Princeton or twin amps nuances.

Trending Topics