• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Which pedal would you knock off?

Solideogloria

I currently have

JHS Bun Runner > Skreddy Screwdriver > Lovepedal Amp 11 > Analogman TS9 > Analogman KOT > TIM

Would you keep them all? Which one would you take off? I am running out of real estate on my board.

Let's have some fun!

abnerfm

The Lovepedal Amp 11, because the Tim does "the same", but better

The Analogman TS9, because the KoT does "the same", but better

Abandoned

Tweed Tube Tone Purist
Tough choice - I'd say the Tim or the amp11.
(I don't know what the JHS pedal is)

thewordking

Gotta disagree with Abner. My analogman ts-9 and PoT sound very very different. I love both. And I love stacking them. I'd keep the Tim, too. Just leave them all on there for a while. See if you find yourself not really going to one all that often. Or do the opposite and start pulling them off one by one. You'll know when you're missing one that needs to be on there.

Adagietto

Silver Supporting Member
What guitar(s)? What amp(s)? What music? Regardless, I think the keeper is the Screw Driver.

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
There is definitely some redundancy with the KoT, Tim and Amp11. I would look at one of those. For me, the KoT came in last but it was a hard decision. In the end, the market value of the KoT made it easier to sell.

Adagietto

Silver Supporting Member
The Bun Runner is a dual fuzz. One half is a Bender variant, the other half allegedly 'borrowed' from Devi Ever.

sketches

I currently have

JHS Bun Runner > Skreddy Screwdriver > Lovepedal Amp 11 > Analogman TS9 > Analogman KOT > TIM

Would you keep them all? Which one would you take off? I am running out of real estate on my board.

Let's have some fun!
JHS Bun Runner > TS9 > KOT > Timmy.

Screwdriver and Amp 11 are not needed IMO.

Disclaimer: I'm not a run-of-the-mill TGP'er who insults pedals/their makers based on my e-friends beliefs. My views are all my own and I definitely cannot say the same about the large contingent of users on this 'ere website.

Solideogloria

JHS Bun Runner > TS9 > KOT > Timmy.

Screwdriver and Amp 11 are not needed IMO.

Disclaimer: I'm not a run-of-the-mill TGP'er who insults pedals/their makers based on my e-friends beliefs. My views are all my own and I definitely cannot say the same about the large contingent of users on this 'ere website.
with which pedal do you think that the Screwdriver tone cane be achieved?

Trending Topics