Which Pedals do you get the second one just in case?

monty

I really like the Dano PBandJ and bought a spare because they are plastic and cheap enough and I didn't know how long they would make them and if they would last. That was well over 10 years ago, the first one is still going strong and I think you can still find them new, lol.

ryanmcdermottguitar

Psychedelic Speed Freak
Silver Supporting Member
I have a few Timmys, both V2 and V3. They’re pretty essential to me and since I can’t just pick them up at Chuck Levin’s or GC, I wanted to have some backups.

wa4892

A few years ago I picked up a DOD Envelope Filter. It was on sale during one of the Harman "purges" and was $65.

Best $65 I ever spent. Well, about a year ago Harman put the envelope filter on sale for $40. Based on how much I like it, I figured keeping one on the shelf was a good idea.

OotMagroot

Silver Supporting Member
I should get a couple of ZOOM MS50gs. One fore recording, and the other for the board.

I could really build my entire rig around an MS50G, a 70CDR, my pedalboard amp (Hotone Britwind - effects return), and my 1x12 cab.

killer blues

hello,recently I bought my first whammy and I am so stoke about it, but I'm afraid to break my new toy so considering to buy a second one for backup.

that's how much I love whammy pedal, Wanna ask do you guys have something like that?

feel free to discuss, thank you.
my durham sexdrive

Bluedano1

I kind of gravitate towards the same sounding effects ( my preference in OD tone, or modulation or delay- all pretty ordinary) so I definitely have similar-sounding pedals ( or tweak them so), but no duplicates.

I should probably get a 2nd Blues Driver as it's by far my fave pedal and mine is 25 years old. But I feel like it will never die ( Boss pedals !)

doublescale1

Suhr S-Classic, V60LP's, Soft V neck
Gold Supporting Member
Back when they first came out I got 2 Xotic RC and AC Boost pedals, and they still get good rotation on my pedal board - still have them. The disaster I fully intended to prevent or avoid never materialized.

Meriphew

Silver Supporting Member
I tend to buy duplicates (or even triplicates) of my most favorite pedals that aren't commonly available.

Binaural

Silver Supporting Member
Timmy V1, V2, & V3
Klon Centaur
Klon KTR
TS-808
Hotcake
Diamond Memory Lane 2
MXR Phase 90
Skreddy Lunar Module

Magnets And Melodies

Silver Supporting Member
I have multiples of...

Diamond Vibrato
Diamond Phase
Diamond Halo
Chicago Iron Octavia
Jext Telez Jext Face

Also have a bunch of Colorsound fuzzes but I don't consider those multiples since they use different transistors etc.

Basically if I'm really reliant on a pedal that is hard to find, recently discontinued or whatever... I try to grab another one before they become expensive or hard to find. All just incase I have problems with one and can't find another.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom