• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Which Songs Do You Feel Would Make a Great Punk Song?

We were messing around the firepit .. Old folks .. Young folks .. In between .. 7 guitars .. Socially distancing .. And i Johnny Ramoned You are My Sunshine .. and I began thinking of other songs that could be properly Punkified for future reference ..

I did a Bruce Sprinsteen Promised Land last night .. My friend did Pink .. Let's Get this Party Started ..

I thought i'd put it to the community

DirtLover

Two I've done:
Margaritaville - I didn't want to play it and grudgingly acquiesced and mockingly ("Alright, you wanna play that song? Fine, let's play the song!") played it fast and loud, everyone joined in, thus was born the punk version of M'Ville.

Don Quixote by Gordon Lightfoot makes a good jaunty pub song. I actually like this one!

Two I've done:
Margaritaville - I didn't want to play it and grudgingly acquiesced and mockingly ("Alright, you wanna play that song? Fine, let's play the song!") played it fast and loud, everyone joined in, thus was born the punk version of M'Ville.

Don Quixote by Gordon Lightfoot makes a good jaunty pub song. I actually like this one!
Oh wow .. Cool .. Ty for stopping by

Trending Topics