Which speaker for jazz through a blues jr?

A 15 watt amp playing jazz?
Wouldn't a 15 watt Weber Alnico Blue Dog be about perfect for that? Maybe a 25 watter to smooth it out, if that's what you're going for.

TDavis

I would say an Emi Swamp Thang would work well. I have an 8 ohm that I had every intention of putting in my Blues Jr., but I tried it with an 8 ohm EV 12L in my PC 2x12 and they sound so good together, I guess I'll just have to pick up another at some point to put in the Blues Jr.

High Voltage

A 15 watt amp playing jazz?
Wouldn't a 15 watt Weber Alnico Blue Dog be about perfect for that? Maybe a 25 watter to smooth it out, if that's what you're going for.

Im just trying to get the best sound out of what Im working with right now before I get another amp. So the reason why I mentioned those three speakers was because I have them.

yeahyeahyeah

I'd say since you have all three, try them all out to see what you like best. After all, no one knows your tastes like you do. If possible, make some clips with each one so you can listen to them back to back.

edgewound

I'd say "none of the above"...but since you're asking about the three you have, and assuming al 3 are in good condition....

I'd lean towards the G12H. I believe it's design was to be a multi-purpose OEM type Celestion.

EVM-12L or JBL D/K/E120 would be my choice in all though.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom