White box cabs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Slevin, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Slevin

Slevin Member

Do you guys know if they're still in business? I'm looking for a custom cab company to make something for my deluxe reverb head and I love their design, yet I've emailed them and got nothing in response. There's an all white one on reverb but idk if that's the color combo I really want to get.

2. HurricaneJesus

HurricaneJesus Member

I wonder about this myself. Pretty good prices on ampfactory.com if it's legit....

3. sleewell

sleewell Member

i have no idea if they are still around or not but i love the 212 they made for me a while back. really good construction and it sounds awesome.

4. Slevin

Slevin Member

Hey guys, if anyone is still wondering yes they are still in business. Took about 3 weeks to get my 2x12 (around 480 shipped), and it's amazing. The quality, the build, the overall look. I love it. Fits my needs perfectly. I got the black tolex with the brown grill and couldn't be happier. Doug was a great guy and answered any and all questions I had.

5. thebard42

thebard42 Supporting Member

I have a 2x12" I bought from them about a year ago and it is by far my favorite cab. Makes my Vox Ac30 head thump.