• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

White Denim

mrpinter

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone familiar with this band? I caught them last night at the Troubadour in West Hollywood, and they were GOOD. Very tight and their material was refreshingly original sounding. The two guitar players had tons of pedals - the singer had two packed good size Pedaltrain boards plus a wah plus a Boomerang plus some other pedals not on the boards. He did quite a tap dance. Heck, the bass player had pedals!

These guys put on a good show. Here is a clip:

speakerjones

Love these guys. Corsicana Lemonade was in my top 5 albums last year. I still think "D" is their best. The bassist is a monster.

onebigholiday

Silver Supporting Member
Saw White Denim @ The Horseshoe Tavern on Monday and was blown away. They were melting faces for sure and the crowd was incredibly energetic for a frigid, Monday night. I got pics of both of the guitar players boards. They seem to have their priorities straight! In the spirit of this webpage...

Austin Jenkins (aka George McFly)

Styrmon Flint -> Lehle Little Dual Amp Switch
Tortuga Rain Delay
Keeley Phaser
Lovepedal Amp 11
JHS Pollinator Fuzz
Red Watch Fuzz God
Keeley 2-Knob Compressor
Sonic Research Turbo Tuner
Xotic AC Boost

James Petralli

Styrmon Timeline
EHX Holy Grail Nano
Boss TR-2
MXR Carbon Copy
MXR Phase 100
Boss OC-3
TC Electronics Spark Mini Booster
Death By Audio Fuzz War
Keeley 2-Knob Compressor
ZVex Double Rock
Xotic EP Booster
ISP Decimator
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Vox Wah (or Volume)
Moog MF-101 Low Pass Filter
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boomerang Phrase Sampler

Mark Robinson

Platinum Supporting Member
They are great, they've been in rotation on KCRW for a while. Great guitar based driving music!

thisisajs

Way into these guys, I'm surprised they're not on more TGP'ers radar.. Im partial to this one, great stuff!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom