White guitars- let’s see ‘em

KONTAKTMOI

Gold Supporting Member
[/GALLERY]
Only because I know it will cause some of you intestinal problems along with sleep issues! My Nash John Frusciante Extra Heavy Relic! This is my 1b (sometimes 1a) for a little over 2 years now, it's the best sounding & playing strat I've ever played or heard. I would put this guitar up against any Strat from any Year - NO chance there's another Strat that blows this one away.

View media item 206466
Hmmm. I just saw this post. Here is mine, a 2017 March built - S67 ( large head stock) - Vintage white ( light relic), Lollar pickups.
It is VERY bright guitar compared with the other 2 S types I have. It is extremely "bell like" and scooped and has a reduced amount of bass. I measured the Impedance, I got N 5.7 , Mid 5.7 , Bridge 7.5, They are the Lollar / Nash pups.
This guitar would be a worthy competitor for "Gibson Dog's best sounding Strat EVER". I have 10+ Fender Custom Shop Strats , some pups hand wound , some signed and dated by J Campos and Josephina Ybara and this Nash just trumps all of them. All of them.
Here is a picture.

Last edited:

Gibson Dog

Gold Supporting Member
[/GALLERY]

Hmmm. I just saw this post. Here is mine, a 2017 March built - S67 ( large head stock) - Vintage white ( light relic), Lollar pickups.
It is VERY bright compared with the other 2 S types I have. It is extremely "bell like" and scooped and has a very reduced amount of bass. I measured the Impedance,I got N 5.7 , Mid 5.7 , Bridge 7.5, They are the Lollar / Nash pups.
This geuitar would be a worthy competitor for the best sounding Strat EVER. I have 10+ Fender Custom Shop Strats , some hand wound , some signed and dated by J Campos and Josephina Ybara and this Nash just trumps all of them. All of them.
Here is a picture.

I understand a lot of people hate the relic thing but that's the same with anything which is why there are million different colors of guitars, cars & almost anything else. I would put my Nash up against any traditional Strat from any era it's as good as any Strat I've ever heard.

Bucksfan70

Silver Supporting Member
Painting with a broad brush; off white and cream allowed in the tent. I don’t even know what this Custom Shop Tele Custom Classic is...vintage blonde?

Anyhoo, shoot your white stuff out:
is that white strat a 24.75 inch short scale neck by any chance? i's looks like the same length as the les paul.

Trending Topics