• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Who Are the CO Members?

fugot

hey when we doing more tone fests?????

or can we just alll meet at the carlton /ford show in boulder in april and call it a day???

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
I'm open to whatever, fugot.
I'll bug Hoss, see what he thinks as well, and get something rolling!

PerFusionist

Silver Supporting Member
Wow, just found this thread. I live smack in the middle of Denver. Definitely let me know if a tone-fest date comes up! :dude

fugot

i am thinking all us colorado tgper's should meet in boulder on april 29th for the grosh guitar display at the carlton / ford show.

but we should do another gear fest in may or june... I would check out boulder places, if anyone was into it...

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
I'd love to do another tone fest! Cant make the Big Show however, it is looking like it need tubes in my ears :(

fugot

scott, that stinks bro...maybe you can do just one hear..... it is carlton and ford together .... or maybe you will recover in a miraculous 2 days time... hope you get better asap , we need some backyard jams this summer...

fugot

hoping to see a bunch of tgp'ers at the carlton - ford show this thursday in boulder....

grosh guitars will be there too!!!!!!!!!

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
I got both kids in school full-time now.
Any chance a weekday might work for a bunch of you (I'm near DTC)?

Bob Simpson

Hi guys.

Did we ever decide how many of us are in CO?

I live in Lakewood, and work in Lone Tree...

Cover a lot of ground on a daily basis.

If there's a jam or a tonefest, drop me a line at bobsimpsn@gmail.com, or call me at 720-233-7888...

Thanks.

Bob Simpson

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
There's a weekly downtown blues jam I hit every so often.
Maybe I can inquire about reserving the stage for an afternoon.

Let me see what I can find out and I'll post the info to get something rolling.

Tweak

Gold Supporting Member
I am in Erie and have a 500 Square foot studio space on 2 acres. i can fit a lot of gear in here.
Ask Dave-Fisher or Fugot or CBStrat!
Ted

Trending Topics