• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Who Are the CO Members?

theHoss

Sounds like a plan. I will contact the facility about rental dates and get those to you.

We will need to pay up front, so if everyone agrees to a date, I guess they could all paypal us the money and we could secure the facility.

I can pm the CO ToneFest list I maintain as well.

It will be a mini CO Tone show. I will try and contact a couple of builders we talk with and see if they want to ship anything to the show. No promises, but the majority of builders we talk to are very cool and like supporting the local scene. Also, is there is a lot of interest they might be hip to it.

Feel free to PM me or email. That is usually best for me.

Talk to you soon.

Hoss-

great idea! The only thing that REALLY sucks about my basement is the water heater down there. It is some high-efficient, blah-blah, but every couple hours, it "comes on" and makes a noise so damn loud you can hear it on the top floor!
YUCK!

SO...let's look into that place.
I'll get some time later this week, and I will PM/email every person that's posted in this thread so far. I'll give them that web address, inform them price is determined by turnout, but will be under $20, most likely.
Then I'll ask them for THREE CHOICES for the date, in priority order.
I'll compile the date most people could go to, and we could go from there?

Let me know, Hoss, and PM/email/call if you want.
We will get this thing ROCKING!

theHoss

I checked with the facility and here are some dates. If these don't work, I will check on others.

April 11, 12, or 26 from 10am-4pm.

The cost would be $350

I am guessing we will need at least 20 people to commit and pay before hand to make it affordable.

We can figure out the payment issue once we dial in a date.

We could grab a late lunch or dinner in the Belmar area after the fest.

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
Great news, and thanks for the work, Hoss.

SO....a spin-off thread, with a poll for the best date for people?
And after a date was set, we'd have to get the funds in place pretty quickly, in order to keep that date.

theHoss

Nerve, that makes sense.

Let's just start a new thread with a poll. Once it is posted, I will PM everyone in CO that has notified me and you can do the same. We can just point them to the thread.

Once the date is established, we will have to collect the facility payment (I am guessing paypal will be the best).

Hopefully that works.

Great news, and thanks for the work, Hoss.

SO....a spin-off thread, with a poll for the best date for people?
And after a date was set, we'd have to get the funds in place pretty quickly, in order to keep that date.

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
Sounds good, Hoss. I will do that tonite and post the link in here. :)

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
Thanks, J.T.
I'll include in the date poll (and I promise I'm going to put that thread today right now), that everyone should list the gear they're bringing.

Also, and I'm just gonna be blunt right here and spit it out -
but Gary from GuitarX was a big help with the last jam-fest, and I'm going to give him first shot at coming to this one, too. I don't think it is a big secret about the bad blood between him and Greg, mostly initiated from Greg's false postings that GuitarX had gone out of business.
If Gary passes, I'll extend the offer to Greg directly, or someone else can let him know what's going on.
That's just my feelings on it, and maybe I'm taking it too personal, but Gary was at the last get together and was nice enough to bring along quite a bit of equipment for everyone to demo.

OFF TO START THE POLL THREAD!

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
Also, yeah..I put the new thread in THE PUB..wasn't sure where to put it and this way it shouldn't get moved.

theHoss

Cool, if you are interested just send payment for the facility rental via paypal. PM me or Nerve and we can send you the information.

fugot

dudes...only just sent in paypal dinero, but count me in... all i can drink free beer , right??

theHoss

The odd thing about the facility is if we want beers, we will have to get a permit and it costs an additional $70. So, if we want beers, we will need to pony up the cash for it.

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
We could always head over to that place you mentioned for lunch, Hoss, rather than dinner.
Or guys can walk over for "happy hour" or something.

theHoss

yeah, let's just keep it simple. No beers at the fest, beers at the pub.

I will pick up some soda's and such for the fest so we something to drink.

We could always head over to that place you mentioned for lunch, Hoss, rather than dinner.
Or guys can walk over for "happy hour" or something.

fugot

oh, man. i was just kidding. thats a little early for me to drink beer. no worries from me.

Trending Topics