yanakosk

Wish list:

Boss gt200 ir / Boss me35

Digitech rp600 / rp1200 ir

Zoom G10 ir

Line6 HD600 / HX600 ir

filo01

My wishlist is short:
Yamaha THR XY, with all models from THR10/C/X, still battery operated or DC powered, external effect loop or built-in looper & drum machine synchronized to each other like Zoom G3/G5/G1On.

+NRG

Yes, Yamaha THR Stomp would be so cool!

Keep the stereo speakers and battery power option for portable practicing

Allow the user to pick and choose models from all THRs

Inputs: combo XLR mic / guitar (mic input for recording) / aux input

Outputs: XLR / stereo 1/4" / headphone

Effects loop

Ping pong delay or stereo delay (tap tempo footswitch)

3dognate

Silver Supporting Member
I voted for Behringer cuz they haven't ripped anyone off in the modeling game for a while.
I betcha that if and when they do something beyond the V-amp 3... it'll be a fairly original creation. (even the V-Amp series was their own software (or outsourced software) even if the feature set and interface was very much POD inspired.)

If they put the design team that produced the X32/X18/XR18/16/12 series of mixers on the task I'd bet they'd end up surprising a LOT of people with what they delivered. They certainly didn't copy anyone and really knocked those out of the park.

Just sayin' don't count them out.

(And Digitech WTF man? I was with you for years (Since my Twin Tube in the early 2000s.)... you break my heart!)

john lan

behringer does own tc electronic....
and I didn't see much from them at this namm
something will come out eventually

Noise Under The Floor

Platinum Supporting Member
I betcha that if and when they do something beyond the V-amp 3... it'll be a fairly original creation. (even the V-Amp series was their own software (or outsourced software) even if the feature set and interface was very much POD inspired.)

If they put the design team that produced the X32/X18/XR18/16/12 series of mixers on the task I'd bet they'd end up surprising a LOT of people with what they delivered. They certainly didn't copy anyone and really knocked those out of the park.

Just sayin' don't count them out.

(And Digitech WTF man? I was with you for years (Since my Twin Tube in the early 2000s.)... you break my heart!)
Seems like on the modeling front, and something "new" they completely s'd the bed and never quite moved forward after the iStomp and that iPad floorboard unit. Sorry, but big FAIL IMO. The RP360? Same stuff, different package.

3dognate

Silver Supporting Member
Seems like on the modeling front, and something "new" they completely s'd the bed and never quite moved forward after the iStomp and that iPad floorboard unit. Sorry, but big FAIL IMO. The RP360? Same stuff, different package.
RP360 was for sure repackage of RP1000/GSP1101 modeling which was an upgrade to that compact format. (A really nicely done one too.) I suspect they had something in the design/prototype phase and had to re-evaluate based on the market and competition over the last year.

john lan

ZOOM INTO MUSIKMESSE 2016
MusikMesse 2016—the international trade fair for musical instruments and music production products—takes place April 7-10 in Frankfurt, Germany. Zoom will introduce two new innovative interfaces that will be making their international debut at the show.

MusikMesse is open not only to distributors, dealers, and journalists, as well as the public with purchase of a ticket. Those wishing to check out our latest releases—like the Q4n Handy Video Recorder, G5n Multi-Effects Processor for Guitarists, and the game-changing F8 MultiTrack Field Recorder—can visit us at the Sound Services booth (Hall 11, Level 1, Booth A11).

so no new zoom....

PaisleyWookie

Wish list:

Boss gt200 ir / Boss me35

Digitech rp600 / rp1200 ir

Zoom G10 ir

Line6 HD600 / HX600 ir
Yeah, Helix modeled HX600 with one model at a time and IR loading, $600-$700 in the HD500 format would be great. I know I'm speaking for myself here, but at no time do I ever need 2-4 amp models at once. I don't even need more than 3 effects at once.

CreamTele2

Yes, Yamaha THR Stomp would be so cool!

Keep the stereo speakers and battery power option for portable practicing

Allow the user to pick and choose models from all THRs

Inputs: combo XLR mic / guitar (mic input for recording) / aux input

Outputs: XLR / stereo 1/4" / headphone

Effects loop

Ping pong delay or stereo delay (tap tempo footswitch)
I'd pay Amplifire money for that, without a future firmware updates and without the speakers and batteries(I have a THR for that)

Trending Topics