• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Who can make a custom head cab?

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
I need a head cab for my Valvetech Hayseed 30. I moved the Blues into a Marshall 2601x 2x12 slant cab with checkerboard cloth. It looks and sounds un-freaking-believeable!!!
:bow
Rob at Valvetech is pretty busy and doesn't sound too interested in building head cabs at this juncture. Anyone else come to mind? I really don't want to pay out the ass for one, but it has to be a match made in heaven. Great amp BTW!

bilbal

Mystik Speaker Cabinets makes amp head cabinets as well. The owner is "Demented" here at TGP. I have a 1x12 speaker cab for my EVM 12L and it's incredible.

Mystik Speaker Cabinets

Call Brian at the number given above. He does great work and is a really nice guy.

Bill

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
Wow, thanks fellas. Some great suggestions! I will check them all out.

lon

I really like his work. He has better attention to detail than most of the guys doing joinery. He's not the cheapest, but definately one of the best.

Jeff's a nice guy to talk to also.

joolzriff

ask boogieonguitar on this forum he makes awesome wood finished cabs...untouchable...he makes them for various boutique amp manufacturers

Trending Topics