• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Who can rehouse a Arion SCH-1?

TheGrooveking

I am looking for someone to take the internals of my Arion SCH-1 and put it into a metal enclosure and install new potentiometers and good jacks. I know that Landgraff does this, but he is backlogged. I sent this pedal out last April 07' to have this done, but the guy can't do it, so I need someone who can.

TheGrooveking

i may be wrong but i believe i read that keeley can do it. or you could true bypass it with a keeley looper and then you wouldn't have to step on it.

Jordan

jdawg666

I know Tonefreak used to do this but not sure if he's still accepting SCH-1 rehouse jobs. Better check with him.

playon

Silver Supporting Member
Ask around the DIY forums, I'm sure lots of guys can do that kind of stuff, it's not rocket science & Keeley charges a lot.

bestegw

Personally, I've never played or rehoused one of these, but since rehousing is always a fun job, I couldn't help but respond.

My guess is the Arion SCH-1 is not true bypass. Since it's a stereo pedal, you'd either need a 4PDT switch or relay switching, which is quite though. Enclosure, pots and jacks are the easy part.

You could add me too, but I don't know if you're in for the international shipping (NL, Europe).

BESTEGW

P.S.: You've got some collection going on there @ webshots. Didn't collect that over the last year, right?? :)

Stressfest

Can't imagine it being too hard...probably the easiest way to sus it would be to look at the PCI did with the ACH-Z version. Got a spare one here i can hack a look into...could be a cool project.

TheGrooveking

Thanks for the info guys, I was on the list with ToneFreak and sent him the pedal last April, but he let me know a few weeks back that he doesn't have time, since all of his energies are going towards his line of effects, so he sent the pedal back. Besides repackaging, he did some other mods to it to, when he was doing them.

TheGrooveking

Trending Topics