1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who does pedal mods at reasonable prices and is honest about turnaround time?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by stopreferencing, May 21, 2011.

1. stopreferencing

stopreferencing Member

I have a BYOC Vibrato - it clicks when I turn it on, and I'd like the rate to achieve slower speeds without sacrificing the higher speeds.

Who'll mod it for me? I'd like for it not to be too $$$$ and for it to take a month or less. Who do you recommend?

2. otaypanky

otaypanky Gold Supporting Member

I would bet posting your question at the BYOC forum would get you the info you are looking for ~
    If you assembled it yourself, post photos there too. They're a helpful bunch and know the pedals pretty well

3. phoenix 7

phoenix 7 Silver Supporting Member

Jack Deville modded and repaired a bunch of pedals for me. Super reasonable price, great communication, and he turned them around in a couple of days.

4. geodr

geodr Member

Yeah I posted on the BYOC forum about a problem I was having with one of their builds and someone local replied who fixed it for me for free, quick! And yeah, you'll probably get replies on that forum how to fix it yourself if you're so inclined.