Who else here plays more than just guitar

vbf

In addition to hacking on the guitar I consider myself a modest player of the bass, percussion, and keyboards. Does anyone else play multiple instruments as well?

Promit

I played jazz piano for a while, presumably I still can. Played clarinet for a long time and can make my way around a saxophone too. I can sort of play bass guitar and drums too, I suppose.

Lap steel/electric/acoustic/bass/keys/drums/programMIDI/write/arrange/sing/engineer/electrician/audiophile/mixer/producer.

I wear most hats at my house.

None of them well.

nmiller

Drowning in lap steels
I consider myself a mandolin player first, though I don't have much opportunity to play it with others. I also play lap steel, tenor banjo and a little keys.

buddhuu

I play guitar, mandolin, ukulele, tin whistle, bass guitar, fiddle, harmonica, bouzouki, tenor banjo and mandola, but I am not expert at any of them.

geek-mo

Silver Supporting Member
I also play bass, mostly out of necessity. I love it, but I don't have four arms and the guitar is my first choice!

s2y

I started out on guitar. I had to switch to bass many years ago since there was a glut of guitarists and no bassists. Now there's entirely too many bassists and I'll be dusting off my guitars again.

scott520

Silver Supporting Member
piano was my first instrument and I still love to play (I play my Wurlitzer EP more than anything). I also play bass and can keep a beat on drums with a few fills thrown in but I'd never call myself a drummer.

jo2012

I play guitar, bass, drums, piano, mandolin, banjo, ukulele, lap steel, and harmonica.