Who has a show tonight? Let’s see your rig.

Matt0007

Silver Supporting Member
Is that a master volume added to your SV20? Happy with it? Have been considering and wasn’t sure how much that mod would cost.

Sirloin

Silver Supporting Member
Is that a master volume added to your SV20? Happy with it? Have been considering and wasn’t sure how much that mod would cost.
That is a 2204 Ceriatone with a second master volume activated by a relay/footswitch. Use it for solos or when I need cleaner cleans as it can be set louder with more volume roll off in the guitar.

Sorry about the M badge. Have had that headbox for years. It’s a Mojo.

JimRad

my gig is friday and I will use the usual setup: 2 x Laney GH50L heads into 2x12 closed cabs with Celestion Cream. Pedalboard drives are Mad Professor Sweet Honey, Zendrive Clone and SL Drive, we play ZZ TOP as you might have guessed from the backdrop....

Guitars are partcasters with Dimarzio rails (Fast Track1, Chopper, Pro Track) and the Reverend with P90's is setup for slide (Brown Sugar, Just got paid).

y4m9T2ckkgkhGXqjTYO86XLNAy8-qceAw4zjYRAHe_gBqnpWsTdRpXHTSndhLt8UBagstIE0qZPagWg4gddeuHSO62uqbN7-SfTsscIRPtb02bJjkRcdFJdDS-LTeopuiWf-jGRZsSBwybaVm0GxI7IYGG6WLbzuI4adUubDTL808gp3tFTmGVryr7G0yQcNQ_n

/Jim

mlkIII

Silver Supporting Member

STP tribute band. Diezel Einstein 50 with a old 70s Marshall cab that’s been recovered by Mather. Going mono tonight bc stage is small but usually go wet/dry with a VHT 2902 and Port City 2x12. Eventually working this gig out with a rack rig and midi controller but this has been getting the job done for me.

Ampegged

Silver Supporting Member
Vibrolux Reverb clone (SolandFa chassis & Gregg Hopkins cabinet. Original cloth via a Super Reverb donor) that I built earlier this year. Outdoor gig. Had to break out the big amp (was mic'd also) for this gig to hang with the overplaying, mostly out of tune fiddle player that was on the job also....& yes he was weird AF like nearly every other one I have worked with.

IMG-3736.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom