Who has a TEO Mando Guitar? Post your pics!

bgalizio

Bumping this one up again - does anyone have any information on the tele style pickups that come standard?

TEO Guitars

Bumping this one up again - does anyone have any information on the tele style pickups that come standard?
Sorry for the delay guys. I'm not sure how to set myself up to get notifications here. I'm definitely tech challenged. The standard pickups I use are un-packaged Tele neck pickups made by Gotoh and distributed by Allparts. If you need assistance getting them let know. You can email me at terry@teoguitars.com

bgalizio

Sorry for the delay guys. I'm not sure how to set myself up to get notifications here. I'm definitely tech challenged. The standard pickups I use are un-packaged Tele neck pickups made by Gotoh and distributed by Allparts. If you need assistance getting them let know. You can email me at terry@teoguitars.com
Thanks!

Anyone tried running other pickups in their TEO?

Last edited:

Grant Ferstat

Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place...
Mine has the Dimarzio noiseless strat singles. Sometimes I think about trying other things but really the guitar sounds great & the noiseless is a handy thing for the pristine chimey sounds.

Trending Topics