Who has an unchanged pedalboard for over 5 years?

hippieboy

my board from 5 years ago

My board now worlds apart!!... Actually my board it's not like this anymore cause I already made 1 change lol, spectre for a thermae.

SmartAlex

my board from 5 years ago

My board now worlds apart!!... Actually my board it's not like this anymore cause I already made 1 change lol, spectre for a thermae.
Beautiful board! I have the Neunaber Immerse too! Got the MkII last month and really love Detune.

drbob1

Silver Supporting Member
My church board is pretty close to 5 years now: Teese Wah, KOT, Mosferatu (Alf version, 4k), TC Gravy, 5k Vibronaut, EHX DMB, Earthquaker Ghost Transport. Ooh, no, that's not true, I added a Plus Pedal a year ago, that I use sparingly on the floor, after my volume pedal. Sorry, back of the line for me...

Joshua Bernstein

Supporting Member
I can't even go 5 months without impulsively selling something in favor of something else. I recently had a good 4 month streak, but then spaceman released a new pedal and my name came up on the Kingsley list in the same week and then I had to make space for those on the board without losing any functionality so I had to replace some big pedals with smaller ones and on and on....

Class5

Hell, I can't go a week without changing something on my 'board. There is a larger cycle as well, and that is, I add pedals until there is no room left, then I want a minimalist 'board, so I downsize. This process usually takes about four to six months.

Trending Topics