Who has John Mayer NOT played with?

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Platinum Supporting Member
Good for him! Talk about a dream come true to play with so many talented musicians.

I'm not even remotely a fan of Mayer, but I heartily endorse this idea. Who among us wouldn't do the same if we were in Mayer's position?

pickaguitar

2011 TGP Silver Medalist
He's that guy who plays some tasty solos through top-shelf gear to an audience of mostly smoking hot chicks. And got rich doing so.

No wonder everyone here hates him!
Never heard of him...teen idol fad?

aarontunes

aarontunes.com
Silver Supporting Member
Me......but I'm waiting by the phone, John....

....still waiting...

:(

DZfishtech

looks like there's probably a lot of musicians he hasn't played with. I'm personally not really familiar with John Mayers work but I know if I had succeeded at that level I would play with as many different people as I could. Just for the fun of it. That is what it's about, just jamming with other like minded musicians, and maybe some not so like minded as well, isn't it?

M

Member 995

He hasn't played with me yet. Drop me a PM, I'm in the L.A. area.

zookroo1

I'd like to see him play with Joe Bonamassa. That would be interesting. I've seen them both live and both are impressive on the guitar. I think Mayer is a little better than I thought after seeing him perform...

RossNRoll

He's that guy who plays some tasty solos through top-shelf gear to an audience of mostly smoking hot chicks. And got rich doing so.

No wonder everyone here hates him!

Haha!! Good call! I'm actually a fan and not ashamed to admit it. He's a killer songwriter and guitarist. This is merely opinion and I don't care if you hate him..

He's played with more famous musicians than are in those links above, but those are some of the biggest names for sure.

I hear those two-rock amps are killer

Trending Topics

Top Bottom