• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Who has or is contemplating the new Dunlop Volume X?

kracdown

Custom User Title
Platinum Supporting Member
I don't see a need for it. Nothing wrong with my EB VP jr. If it aint broke don't fix it.

afterosmosis

I've got one, mainly chose it for the smaller footprint. I didn't have enough room on my board for a VP Jr. It's got a good sweep, and the adjustable tension is nice. I haven't noticed any negative impact on my tone.

Zach.drummond

I've got one, mainly chose it for the smaller footprint. I didn't have enough room on my board for a VP Jr. It's got a good sweep, and the adjustable tension is nice. I haven't noticed any negative impact on my tone.

So the Dunlop X is actually SMALLER than a VP jr?

jmaster67

According to the Dunlop website, it's just as long and a little wider. Is that accurate? I hate the string and spring of the Dunlop.

MattChicago

Just picked one up and I love it so far. It feels incredibly rugged and the band drive is very smooth. Swells are very easy and smooth, and it sounds incredibly transparent overall. Much better in every way compared to my old vp jr.

x-ray specs

Just picked one up and I love it so far. It feels incredibly rugged and the band drive is very smooth. Swells are very easy and smooth, and it sounds incredibly transparent overall. Much better in every way compared to my old vp jr.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Top Bottom