Steve Lukather (just not his Toto crap)
Don Felder
Keith Scott
Jeff Carlisi
David Gilmore
Neil Taylor
Carlos Santana

... all pop up in my head when I hear the word "tasty"
I can't believe it took 119 posts for someone to name Steve Lukather Geez !!! He should have come up in the first 10 posts !!!

Nebakanezer

Without naming a name.......
I believe that all of the guitarists mentioned have turned licks into vocabulary! And we are drawn to them because they speak our language!!!

Digital Larry

I saw Hot Tuna Electric a couple years back. They had Steve Kimock with them, who I'd read about and expected to be experimental or weird and he was nothing but tasteful the entire show.

adolan

Sorry, JJ Cale.
He's so under rated, I have been listening to him for over 30 yrs and I never get tired of
Naturally
Okie
Really
Troubadour

those 5 lps I must have listened to more than most lps I own and still have not gotten tired of them and, still learn stuff from them. I saw him once in the 80s and it kinda blew my mind and changed my whole view on singer/songwriter stuff. He has great ideas, great mixing/engineering and there's all sorts of cool stuff weaving in and out of his music/songs guitar wise and its always tastefully done. And Christine Lakeland was no slouch either on guitar.and BG vox....

joebloggs13

He's so under rated, I have been listening to him for over 30 yrs and I never get tired of
Naturally
Okie
Really
Troubadour

those 5 lps I must have listened to more than most lps I own and still have not gotten tired of them and, still learn stuff from them. I saw him once in the 80s and it kinda blew my mind and changed my whole view on singer/songwriter stuff. He has great ideas, great mixing/engineering and there's all sorts of cool stuff weaving in and out of his music/songs guitar wise and its always tastefully done. And Christine Lakeland was no slouch either on guitar.and BG vox....
You forgot Travel Log....one of my faves.