• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Who is this guitarist?

buzzmo

Silver Supporting Member
This is the latest AMS catalog. I don't see this player's name anywhere inside. Does anyone know who they are?

(I'm anticipating this is someone really famous and I am just out of touch.)

IMG_7622.jpeg

makeitstop

Old dude with guitars
Platinum Supporting Member
I'm wondering what the 'LK' on the guitar strap stands for.

RRfireblade

I'm not sure that's Lindsay Ell. I have followed her for a little while, and it doesn't really look like her, and I've never seen her play that guitar. She's pretty loyal to a handful of guitars. Could be her, but I kind of don't think so.

Mangy71

Platinum Supporting Member
I'm not sure that's Lindsay Ell. I have followed her for a little while, and it doesn't really look like her, and I've never seen her play that guitar. She's pretty loyal to a handful of guitars. Could be her, but I kind of don't think so.
Right inside the catalog it states that Lindsay Ell is on the cover. And here she is playing that exact guitar (or a very similar model):

Last edited:

RRfireblade

Right inside the catalog it states that Lindsay Ell is on the cover. And here she is playing that exact guitar (or a very similar model):

Yeah I just found that myself. Original poster specifically said inside the cover did not say who it was. She's nowhere's as heavy as she looks like in that cover picture.
image.jpeg

Trending Topics

Top Bottom