Who is Waiting on a "Tim"?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by BillyBardahl, Mar 20, 2006.

1. BillyBardahl

BillyBardahl Member

Paul said mine would be ready late Feb / early March, but I have not heard anything.

Has anyone spoken to him?

Just asking here if anyone has any recent delivery info as I am sure the guy gets inundated with calls from geeks such as I...thanks!

2. dividedsky

dividedsky Member

Wait time is around 3 months.

3. Fuzzdawg

Fuzzdawg Member

i convinced my wife to get me one for our anniversary... so i should be ordering one this week. my anniversary is in june, so the timing should be perfect!

4. Stephen Davis

Stephen Davis Supporting Member

I just got mine from Paul this past weekend. I know he is a little behind due to some things going on at Heritage. But, trust me, it was COMPLETELY worth the wait. I can't wait to take this thing out this weekend.

Rabbit

5. Bajan

Bajan Member

My Tim just arrived this morning. :BEER Of course I bought it used, but sitting at my desk at work staring at it sucks. I think I need to go home for lunch :RoCkIn .

Shane

[​IMG]

6. esoteric pete

esoteric pete Supporting Member

i just ordered another timmy and he mentioned 8 weeks. it might even be longer, but i dont care. worth it.

7. BillyBardahl

BillyBardahl Member

Stephen, when did you order? I feel like mine will be soon, but the due date has slipped about 3 weeks....no big deal...I could call Paul this week, but don't wanna bother him when he is making pedals.

8. drolling

drolling Member

I ordered in January. Last time I ordered, he was at least a month off his estimated time, so when he told me to expect a call in february, I figured march would be more like it, maybe even april.

He's a real blast to talk to, but I never attempt to contact him between orders. Don't worry - when your pedal's ready, he will call you.

9. cbpickin

cbpickin Tweed Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

I talked with him about 3 weeks ago. I ordered on 1/24. Paul told me it would be toward the end of March when I last talked with him. I hope that was a realistic estimate since we are almost there! If not, I'll keep waiting. At least he doesn't ask you to pay until it is time to ship, which I think is the right thing to do- but he is one of the few who do it.

10. Dana

Dana Guest

I ordered last week. Paul said it was about 8 weeks, so I'm assuming more like 10. No biggie. Hopefully I'll have it by Memorial Day.

11. Fuzzdawg

Fuzzdawg Member

it seems like this would make more sense, anyway. i mean if he called someone up and said "i have your timmy ready" and they said "i am completely broke now," it would seem to me to be no sweat off his back... he could just send that one to the next person and have one less to make...

12. filmosound

filmosound Member

Ordered a TIMMY Jan 17th, and Paul was pretty confident it would be ready by the end of February. I'm expecting early April now.

13. Daren Anderson

Daren Anderson Member

I ordered a Tim on Feb. 2nd. I managed stop thinking about it for about 3 or 4 days. Now I am back to obsessing about the arrival of this pedal. I am almost embarassed to say that the pedal's arrival was actually in a dream a few night back.

14. dmbandtimmy

dmbandtimmy Member

[/QUOTE]I am almost embarassed to say that the pedal's arrival was actually in a dream a few night back. Today 01:11 PM

15. Gordon_Gecko

Gordon_Gecko Member

Waiting on my custom TIM... should be here this week. Keep an eye for a thread and prepare to FREAK when you see pic's. This thing is awesome!!!!

:BEER
    GG

16. Fuzzdawg

Fuzzdawg Member

when's the best time of day to call paul cochrane to order a timmy? i tried at about 5:30 pm Pacific and got a busy signal...

17. BillyK

BillyK Supporting Member

Ordered a Tim in the first week of Feburary. After waiting 14 months for a Fender Custom Shop Strat, I have been recalibrated! This timeframe is no problem for me.

No rush here. Take your time Paul!!