Who Knows a good Amp Tech in Los Angeles?

tiltrite

Howdy,
Just starting to play again after a few years away so I want to get all my old gear running again. I have a super champ in particular that crackles and pops (I replaced the tubes) and I want to take it to someone who can give her some TLC.

Thanks,
Eric

Scumback Speakers

Gold Supporting Member
Jim Foote, MusicWorks 310-379-5194

He's done all my amp work for years. Really knows his sh*t... if Larry Carlton and Robben Ford use him, why shouldn't you? He's got a list of clients (and their gold records on his wall) that will convince you if this post doesn't.

J

JohnnySavant

I use Don "Toneman' Butler when I get in over my head or don't have the time to do my own work. His shop rates are good because he works out of his home. His website: Toneman

stark

In addition, Jim Foote is the #1 authorized guy to service Dumble amps.

Adam Stark

tiltrite

I met adam at the socal tonefest. I liked the amps and guitars he makes; unique style of playing too. Didn't know he did repairs. Cool.

thesedaze

Originally posted by tiltrite
I met adam at the socal tonefest. I liked the amps and guitars he makes; unique style of playing too. Didn't know he did repairs. Cool.
:confused: I'm not sure that he said he DID repairs. He suggested Jim Foote's work.

tiltrite

Originally posted by thesedaze
:confused: I'm not sure that he said he DID repairs. He suggested Jim Foote's work.
I was responding to a different post that has now been deleted. It stated that adam did repairs. thanks for chiming in, tho':rolleyes:

thesedaze

Originally posted by tiltrite
I was responding to a different post that has now been deleted. It stated that adam did repairs. thanks for chiming in, tho':rolleyes:
ahh those pesky deleters!

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
Look at all the high powered amp guys out there.
We have one guy to my knowledge that does work on that level...
He's out in little Wakarusa IN...but he does build a HECK of an amp!
S.
j

Trending Topics