• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Who make the best 1x12 cab????? Suggestions??

jimmyohio75

I am thinking about getting the Blackstar ht-5 head but I don't think the matching cab will do the trick due to its 10" speaker.
What are some good 1x12 cabs out there?

The Egnater 1x12 that comes with the rebel 20 looks kinda cool. It's closed back and ported which should put out some decent low end.

Other suggestions?

gpro34

Portcity music makes a nice one as does Dr. Z. The Dr. Z has one that with a removable back so you can go open or closed.

jimmyohio75

I recently played the Egnater Rebel through their matching 1x12 cab. The cab was very nice. It was ported so the bass was abundant.

coldfingaz

I have a Z and an Avatar. You cannot beat Avatar for the $, especially one with a decent (or great) speaker pre-loaded in it.

Drifting

Everyone has great things to say about the Pure 64 1x12, but it's pricey, and I've never heard one.

* velcro-fly *

Silver Supporting Member
Everyone has great things to say about the Pure 64 1x12, but it's pricey, and I've never heard one.
='s the cost of two Blackstar heads or 1.5 Egnater Rebel heads...and worth every freaking penny. Best 1x12 cab I've ever heard.

Trending Topics