1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

who makes AB763 replacement boards for fender amps?

Discussion in 'Amps/Cabs Tech Corner: Amplifier, Cab & Speakers' started by jzucker, Aug 4, 2008.

1. jzucker

jzucker Supporting Member

anyone?

P.S.

I know about the hoffman boards but I prefer the opto-vibrato to the bias-vibrato he utilizes.

2. sdgvintage

sdgvintage Member

I think mojo sells the black tag board ab763 style.

3. Nolatone Ampworks

Nolatone Ampworks Silver Supporting Member

There are a bunch of folks out there selling these things. Mojo being one of them. I'd just do a google search.

I think you can also get them as turret boards. I've worked with both and I like turret boards best.

In fact, check out www.turretboards.com. Click on:

circuit boards->Fender Style->Deluxe

then scroll down to AB763.

These boards and thick (1/8") and sturdy. Thicker than some of the other boutique amps I've opened up!

He'll do a loaded board as well.

4. JimmyR

JimmyR Member

I've used the Mojo boards. They're pretty accurate to the originals. But I rebuilt a SRRI and made it bias trem instead of roach trem! I just prefer it.

5. MikeMcK

MikeMcK Member