Who sells or distributes the Klon?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by brianf, Mar 8, 2008.

1. brianf

brianf Member

I think its time to get one. I've yet to hear one though. Where can they be purchased. New that is.

brianf

2. HurricaneJesus

HurricaneJesus Member

I think the website is www.klon-siberia.com you go there, get the guy's number, call him and order and last I checked it's a 12-week wait.

3. BettyFjord

BettyFjord Member

Boutique Tone in Montreal sells them, and more importantly, often has them in stock.

4. brianf

brianf Member

I just sent an e mail. I guess they consider Canada abroad. I'll take one for sure. That is a strange website.

How much do these cost 4 or 5 hundred???

brianf

5. gang twanger

gang twanger Member

What do you do , call and give them your number and then they call you back from a secure line. Sounds like espionage to me. "Go to the newstand outside the Moscow train station, Buy a pack of Dunhills, and ask the man sitting on the bench for a light".

I know I have brought this up a few times before, but I implore you, check out the Throbak Overdrive Boost. I think it sounds better, it's more versatile, and it's only $220.
    I just checked the Klon site out. Wow, that is weird. It didn't used to do that. Maybe you can get one with either the 007 or Mission Impossible mods.

6. HurricaneJesus

HurricaneJesus Member

Can't remember...I think it's closer to 400...it's on the site somewhere but I don't feel like d/l'ing the new flash on this computer right now...

7. Dandy13

Dandy13 Member

I tried to order one from the perfect note. they said they are not taking orders for klon right now cause bill is having supply issues.
    i read in another thread somewhere that bill had mentioned to him during a phone conversation that he may have to go out of business soon due to lack of availability of certain parts. Mind you, that's what i read on the internet, i didn't get that from bill himself.

8. Tonefish

Tonefish Member

I would call Bill. His email get's swamped from Japanese customers and you won't get good response that way. It's been a few months since I've spoken with him, so I don't know about supply problems that may be an issue, but a phonecall to him will answer everything. He recently moved as well.

9. chuck

chuck Member

Yes, he talks on the phone while working, so he seems to like doing it that way.

10. KDSI44

KDSI44 Member

i talked to bill last week and he was not taking orders.....he said to call him back in a couple weeks to see if his supply problem was better.....he said he was having trouble finding certain parts......bummer

11. s.r.v.

s.r.v. Member

It costs $329 + shipping