Who smokes the weed Legally?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by crazyneddie, Feb 19, 2016.

1. marcuslom

marcuslom Member

+1

2. marcuslom

marcuslom Member

Hilarious species really.

I learned something new reading, 'Sapiens, A Short Story of Humankind.' Some of us deprecate ourselves for what we are doing to the environment and the animals, and I until recently believed it all started with the Industrial Revolution. Not so. It appears that we are responsible not only for the extinction of the mammoth but also that of every other macro species that has lived together with the Sapiens devil. Many were massive creatures who provided a feast for a large band, but having a long gestation and a single born to replenish losses, it took only human constancy to see to it that deaths far surpassed births. The pattern is epidemic: within a couple of thousand years of our arrival in a continent all megafauna is gone. First in Australia and then America. I am talking about twenty-foot sloths, rodents the size of bears, over-sized lions, saber-tooth, and dozens of species not known today that thrived for 30 million years. South America, for example, lost fifty out of sixty genera of large mammals. A genus can include many species.

People are funny, indeed. And the reason is probably because they did not have pizza.

3. hudpucker

hudpucker Member

[​IMG]

seajay, BeBop, e??? and 4 others like this.
  4. clamflatslim

clamflatslim Member

weed is a gift.what is sad is that closed minded lame folks(most of the population)closed the door on lsd and other psychedelics.still has the potential to save mankind.

Jp2558 and seajay like this.
  5. aiq

aiq Supporting Member

At my age the only time my joints don't bark is when I spark.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    crazyneddie, RR59CMS and Audioholic like this.
  6. headpond

headpond Member

I'm patiently waiting for the right to not have paranoia in Tennessee.

crazyneddie and RR59CMS like this.
  7. Structo

Structo Member

The problem with legal weed, is it is still against the rules to smoke if you work for a "No Drug Policy" company.
    The company insurance usually requires a drug free workplace.

The random screening can get you in trouble, even if you haven't smoked before work.

Comfort Player, skunx and Audioholic like this.
  8. FFTT

FFTT Member

Little hope here in Virginia with so much tied directly to the Federal government.

I can only hope benefits and $ billions will eventually outweigh 60 years of BS.

9. Otto Tune

Otto Tune Member

Which proves it's a scam.

sixstringfuel, Dunzie and Cal Webway like this.
  10. beans

beans Member

Its illegal here, makes no difference to people though.
    Walked my dog past the pub, some bloke is smoking a j outside, go to the offy some young lads are sharing a joint between them.

11. winterblu

winterblu Supporting Member

I do. For gastrointestinal issues CBD oil is a huge help. We're just starting to grow a high cbd content plant, if it works out well in a tincture it'll save me quite a bit of dough over the commercially available oil. I use another higher thc content plant in order to get a better nights sleep, smoke it right before I go to bed. I don't use it for recreation.

12. FFTT

FFTT Member

A lot of people misunderstand the medical and psychological benefits of cannabis.
    For some is may reduce pain, stress, nausea, or simply help the person cope with their troubles.

The difference is there is no where near the physical impairment assumed by those who are clueless.
    Their information is too often tarnished by worst case examples and multi-substance abuse examples.

crazyneddie, Jp2558, seajay and 2 others like this.
  13. Selsaral

Selsaral Member

Technically can't federal authorities still bust you? The only reason they don't is due to policies about priorities?

14. swiveltung

swiveltung Member

Most I know moved on from that long ago. But there are some..... Then there are my friends who seem to think weed can be used for most anything! They'll be promoting making bridges and airplanes out of it next I suppose!

15. FFTT

FFTT Member

Current mantra deliberately makes no differentiation between casual use by responsible adults and DRUG ABUSE!
    Any use at all is labeled Abuse, when all you've done is thumb your nose at archaic and misguided prohibition law.

16. AZChilicat

AZChilicat Member

And by "current" you mean "since forever?"

MrSteve likes this.
  17. TTripp

TTripp Member

Not me. I'd still get locked in a cage where I live.

18. Seance

Seance Member

Back pain is a scam?

seajay likes this.
  19. FFTT

FFTT Member

Purdy Much!

You could be a model citizen otherwise, but having the audacity to defy prohibition is automatically
    categorized a Drug Abuse, when there is absolutely no evidence of abuse.

Jp2558, seajay and AZChilicat like this.
  20. Scrapperz

Scrapperz Member

It's been my experience that medicine doesn't help real chronic back pain. Pills are a joke, lol. Even the shots take forever to take effect.