• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Who to call to order custom size pedal board (flat) ??

edhamgtr

Gents,

Need to order a custom size, flat, pedalboard.
Lightest weight possible.

Please drop some info for guys that will build something like it.

10 1/2 x 19

Thanks!

Snare227

I use two flat boards myself, a larger one for all the pedals that go in my effects loop and a smaller one that holds a few dirt pedals for the front end of my amp. The big one fits in the main section of a keyboard gig bag and the smaller one fits in the front pouch, plus there is an extra compartment for odds and ends. Since its a flat board you are looking for, it would probably be an easy DIY project that only took you an hour or so...

mdmack

you could also hit up a local cabinet shop and get them to cut on for you. velcro and rubber feet are readily available at lowes and you could make you own in just an hour or 2 for much less money

Terry Hayes

you could also hit up a local cabinet shop and get them to cut on for you. velcro and rubber feet are readily available at lowes and you could make you own in just an hour or 2 for much less money
This is what I have done for the last few boards I have built (the only exception being a Pedaltrain Mini).

Lowes also sells aluminum u-channel so you can have the nice metal edges like the pro boards.

I have considered www.bradycases.com as their prices look really good.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom