Who uses NUX mini pedals?

humblepie

Gold Supporting Member
I’m seriously divesting expensive, large, heavy pedals. Going mini as much as possible.

NUX Tubeman (Maxon OD808?)
Konsequent Delay( DD3?)

others?

Last edited:

InAbsentia

I’ve had a few NUX pedals, non mini though. The mod core, chorus, and overdrive were all great though. Still use the chorus on a bass board and the mod core on one of my smaller boards.

Leon Todd

The mini chorus CE-2 mode is really nice. The normal size Tape Core is incredibly good for the price.

Tmidiman

From what I’ve heard the new series of small pedals sounds great! Lots of demos on AliExpress with good playing. I like the Morning Star better than to tube man.

NUX has continued to up their game.

Last edited:

mlr25

I have the Monterey Vibe, Konsequent delay and Sculpture compressor.

I like the Nux mini pedals a lot. Build quality is fine. They sound great and they always put a lot of features in that tiny package.

For example all these pedals have two modes, the on off switch doubles as a tap tempo and you can select true bypass or buffered bypass.

Nobody uses NUX mini pedals.
Pie, you may be hard pressed to find folks on here that use them. I mean, I just read today about how a $200 pedal is considered "mid-priced" around these parts. I don't have any but sure have been interested in them. If you look on YouTube for Shane from In The Blues, he does a lot of good reviews on the NUX pedals. Our good TGP'r @sinasl1 Pete Thorn has some good reviews on NUX products as well.

Pick'n'strum

I absolutely love the NUX loop core... Would recommend that to anyone who wants a looper for home. Haven't played any other nux

teletime

I have the Sculpture Compressor and it sounds great! Makes my setup so much better. Sculpture-Mooer 010-TC Mini Booster-Hall of Fame Mini Reverb-EP Booster.

MIM#1

^ Cool! I just ordered a sculpture compressor. How's the noise floor on that one?

Paul Conway

I use some Kokko pedals (rebranded Nux). Namely, the compressor, delay, overdrive and Supadrive. Pretty decent, especially the delay

MIM#1

Well I received the Sculpture compressor. I like it a lot! The most surprising thing is the second, foot-switchable 'clip' mode. It adds some grit to the point that I would call it a transparent, low gain overdrive. Its actually on par with the 'klones' I've used in the past for boost duties, but a bit more neutral eq wise. In standard mode its a nice, Ross-like compressor with an additional clean blend. Its not the quietest compressor, but its only a problem if your going for squishy comp with the sustain past 1 o'clock. All in all its a keeper!

the recluse

I've got a few NUX pedals - full size Mod Core, Time Core, Drive Core, and Loop Core, and the horseman mini pedal. All sound great for my uses and have been durable. I'd have no problem recommending them.

Trending Topics