Whoa! TGP-approved artists on The Voice

LoopyBullet

Silver Supporting Member
Thought this was cool. Definitely caught my attention being an atypical performer on a show like The Voice. There are a few others who really have great song selection as well, but he's just very guitar-centric, which is nice to see.

General thread for cool things on The Voice, but thought I'd post this guy since he's the most TGP-y person I've seen on the show. :)

GCDEF

Silver Supporting Member
He was discussed when he was on. Reaction was mixed. I like him a lot.

2HBStrat

My favorite "The Voice" contestants were Jordan Smith and Hannah Huston. I still watch their amazing blind auditions......

Lance

Gold Supporting Member
My Mom, of all people turned me onto this guy. I don't watch much tv, let alone this type of programming. But, I was quite impressed to he got all the way to the final four contestants. If he wasn't so old & overweight and physically unattractive, he may have pulled off a win.

LoopyBullet

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah, thought he was funny just in the context of The Voice. He's not my favorite, actually. These two I absolutely am fans of - Chloe Castro (plays guitar and busks in the UK) and Rozzi Crane (actually, I'm kind of confused because I thought she was a Voice contestant, but she just might be associated with Adam Levine).

Cool vocal style, kind of goes against the grain, auditions with a simple song that shifts time signatures back and forth. Not sure what the judges are deliberating about and why they were so hesitant to turn around, jeez. Oh and nice bonus shots of a Divided by 13 amp in the background.

She sings a great rendition of this Bonnie Raitt tune with more of a soul vibe. Great, in my book!

Trending Topics