Who's going to the 2010 Nashville Amp Show?

The Eristic

Planning on it. REALLY want to check out that Zagray and Tube Wonder, though I'm sure I'll weep when I find out what they cost!

KevinFinn

I think I'm going. There are some really interesting seminars planned in addition to the room-to-room gear demoing.

cber1517

Silver Supporting Member
I'm going! Last year was a blast and this year looks to be even better.

:drool

jetydosa

Gold Supporting Member
Will be there. Had a great time last year! Nolatone, Channing, and Retro-King were favorites among many outstanding amps and cool peoples.

guitarplayer

Silver Supporting Member
Does anyone know what makers will be at the show? Will they be selling amps/guitars as well? From the web site it looks like only a handful of amp makers will be represented.

clarkram

Does anyone know what makers will be at the show? Will they be selling amps/guitars as well? From the web site it looks like only a handful of amp makers will be represented.
I count approx 30 amp mfgs, thats a good bit. I went last year, great show. I ended up ordering/buying 2 amps at last years show. Empty pockets this year so I guess I'll stay home.

guitarplayer

Silver Supporting Member
I count approx 30 amp mfgs, thats a good bit. I went last year, great show. I ended up ordering/buying 2 amps at last years show. Empty pockets this year so I guess I'll stay home.
Is the list on the web site? I didn't see it. Do you know if Louis Electric will be there? Might be the deciding factor for me. I've been wanting to check out their amps. :)

JTM100

Planning on being there. Tommy Hatcher will be using a few of my vintage 100w Marshalls in his seminar.

clarkram

Is the list on the web site? I didn't see it. Do you know if Louis Electric will be there? Might be the deciding factor for me. I've been wanting to check out their amps. :)
just click on exhibitors at the top of the page. I didn't see Louis Electric on the list.

Trending Topics