Who's making really innovative pedals?

Hulakatt

Gold Supporting Member
I was bored, flipping through the Zvex site and got to thinking...

Who is making truly innovative pedals? Not just updated and tweaked classics.

Zvex definitely sells some very unique gear and I have been drooling for a Fuzz Probe since I found out hat they were. Still not sure why I haven't purchased one yet.

Heady Jam Fan

If you like the ZVex nano, I would suggest checking out Surprise Sounds Rock block. On one hand, it was originated from messing with an H&K Cream Machine, but has come a long way and it is much warmer and fuller sounding than the nano.

Bobby D

Doug Deeper at MIDFI Electronics -- Pitch Pirate, Clarinot, GLitch Computer, etc.

i just demoed those three last week......check my youtube!

Selsaral

I'd probably have several zvex pedals if it weren't for the space-murdering horizontal form factor.

TC Electronic gets props for the toneprint thing....whether you like it or not, it's innovative.

shikawkee

The One True King
EH Freeze, lots of Catlinbread stuff, Pigtronix, Moody Sounds (Sweden)....

Last edited:

solitaire

I'd check out Bret Kingman's (burgerman666 on Youtube) demos. Plenty of the pedals he showcases are pretty off beat.

I also think the previous offerings of Fulltone are more avant garde than his usual vintage affacinado approach.

shikawkee

The One True King
Oh, shoot and 4ms pedals are really cool. I've got a few of those and they're like nothing else.

Trending Topics