1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who's Showing @ Dallas Guitar Show - 4/21-23

Discussion in 'The Small Company Luthiers' started by Tone Disciple, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Tone Disciple

Tone Disciple Gold Supporting Member

For the first time in a couple of years I will not be traveling the weekend of the Dallas Guitar Show - April 21-23. So - which of you custom builders will be there? Chapin? Soloway? Thorn? Myka? Giffin? Heatley? Nash? Huber? Hamer? Robin? Let's hear from you if you plan to go so we can save our money or sell some old stuff to be prepared! Why don't you come on down!

2. JoeB63

JoeB63 Supporting Member

Good question, thanks!

3. Jim Soloway

Jim Soloway Supporting Member

I'll be there with a whole mess of guitars including the first one or two of the new model.

4. martie6621

martie6621 Silver Supporting Member

Of those mentioned, Hamer (Jol Dantzig was in the booth) was here in Dallas at last years's show and Robin has made the trip up from Houston in the past also. Be nice to see some of the smaller builders. Scott Lentz made it to Arlington last fall. Hey Vince Cunetto - coming to Dallas? Jim Soloway - good to hear you will be here. Love to see your work.

5. Vince

Vince Member

Thinkin' about it. Not sure yet.

6. Tone Disciple

It would be great to see you there Vince! Scott would be great also since Buddy Whittington could do some great guest spots in the booth for him! That always sells a few Lentz!

I don't mean to slight the other guys either. There will be plenty of PRS and Andersons for sale, but to my knowledge, I don't think I've seen an official PRS or Anderson booth with either Paul or Tom there. What about John Suhr and how could I forget Ft Worth's own Driskill or Rowan from Dallas not to mention the new Collings from Austin or Briggs!

7. matte

matte Senior Member

8. anderbird

anderbird Member

Michael Rowan will have several guitars in our booth at the show as well. Please stop by and introduce yourself, it's fun to put some faces with names.
    Thanks,
    SA

9. Tone Disciple

Another fine Texas guitar builder! What about you brother Matte? Are you coming?

10. Ron Thorn

Ron Thorn Gold Supporting Member

Since I was mentioned specifically, I will not be there. There is plenty of work for a two man shop already...no need to get backlogged further :D

Ron Thorn

11. Tone Disciple

:( Ron - I've never even held one of your guitars but they look great! I browsed through your entire gallery at least twice this weekend. We would love to have you down for this!

Regards

12. Diablo

Diablo Member

I won't be there either since I'm a one man shop making everything including the metal parts. Did metal parts last week for 3 days of buffing and cleaning. They're at the plater right now. I've been backlogged so much and I'm finally getting a lot of guitars ready. I just need to get stuff done for all of the guys who have been waiting.

Anyone going to the show is welcome to stop by my shop if you want to make the trip over to Fort Worth. Lots of cool stuff here.

13. RSRelic

RSRelic Member

RS Guitarworks will be there with a large display. We are sharing a large booth with Reinhardt amps and WCR Pickups, so stop in and say hi.

Roy

14. Joe Naylor

Joe Naylor Supporting Member

We're not custom builders, but Reverend will be there.

15. John Hurtt

John Hurtt Supporting Member

They play and sound even better than they look! :RoCkIn