• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

whose band plays Muse

jhumber

We've done both Hysteria and Muscle Museum, both go down really well, the former probably slightly more than the latter.

Braunzo

We do Uprising. As much as I hate that song, it always seems to go over. Boring boring song to play if you're a guitar player.

jrjones

Supporting Member
I really like hysteria and uprising. I am about to start up a trio. Ill be guitar and singer. I'm also looking at time is running out and panic station. Anybody do those? Or is 4 songs by a band too many? Or is there a limit? Ill be new to the cover band scene. There's actually not any bands around here who do any muse, surprisingly, I'm looking at a lot of pop with a couple blues songs and a couple rock songs. The last band who did that did well but aren't together anymore.

Mayfield

Silver Supporting Member
We do Uprising as well.....always goes over well. To mix it up a bit, our second guitar player, who is also our lead singer, and I trade up the parts in the bridge section so we trade off.....

It is a simple song and gets a good reaction.

EDIT: We are in the process of rehearsing Natural Selection which is tons of fun to play, we are just changing the arrangement in the middle a bit as to not kill the momentum live.

My old band did Starlight. Always killed. Hysteria and Uprising didn't get that big a reaction most of the time.

jrjones

Supporting Member
I wish we could do Madness, but that one note is out of range for all our singers.
Ill check it out. It may be out of reach for me too if you have quite a few and none can hit it.

Edit to add - I'd have to change the key of that one to sing it. Probably a step or so down.

kev324

Silver Supporting Member
We started to work up Hysteria with our old bass player, I'd love to do it. Somebody always recognizes it if I play in a bit warming up/soundchecking. Come to think of it, Upring would be a cool tune to try.

kevod23

Buddy's cover band has done Uprising, Hysteria, & Starlight. All of them work really well. Especially for the ladies.