• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Why choose a pedal power over other adapters?

nrvana8775

I have a signaflex 5 spot adapter, as well as a vht valvulator. I was wondering what would be the benefits of the vl pedal power as opposed to some of the more conventional adapters. Also, how would it compare to t-rex fuel tank?

re-animator

isolated outputs is the big selling point. Basically, it works like having a bunch of independent power sources instead of one big one.

3 Mile Stone

Torrodial transforemr, cuts down on the noise, and it uses a real power cord instead of a wall wart to power it.

lifeinsong

The PP2+ has isolated outputs so it runs quieter with less hum and it also provides better protection for your pedals. It'll also power the Line 6 modeling pedals and let you experiment running pedals at different voltages. Well worth the extra money.

missing_dave

id like to quote all the posts so far...thats the ticket!

been using for years now..youll never think about that end of your board again...ever.

mcdes

Member of no importance
another + for the pp2+.

you really wont need another power supply, ever.

mate of mine sold his for a t-rex fuel tank, he also owns a pedal which needs two isolated supplies of 9volts( exotic robotalk) and wouldnt work with fuel tank because it is just a pretty in a box daisy chain(sorry, its not really that bad!) whenever he tried to use it it would take the whole power supply down, the rest of his pedals would lose power and die.

basically, if you use vl pedal power, and a pedal dies on ya because of power short, only that line will die, not the rest of you pedals. imagine if that happened to ya playing live............. nightmare!

Trending Topics