• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Why didn't anybody tell me how good Kid Rock is

GCDEF

Silver Supporting Member
Saw him and Foreigner on Saturday night. I don't like Foreigner, but they were really good. Kid kicked it up another several levels. Super tight, great songs, excellent performance from the entire band. One of the best concerts I've ever seen. I had no idea.

Heinz57Pep

The responses to this thread will be .... interesting.

Big fan of the "Devil Without a Cause" album and the songs "Jackson Mississippi" and "So Hott." The guy is good at what he does.

T Dizz

Saw him and Foreigner on Saturday night. I don't like Foreigner, but they were really good. Kid kicked it up another several levels. Super tight, great songs, excellent performance from the entire band. One of the best concerts I've ever seen. I had no idea.
I thought liking him was a prerequisite for living in Florida...:dunno

GCDEF

Silver Supporting Member
He does more with less than anybody in the biz.
I disagree. The guy has real talent. Sang really well, played guitar and drums. There was a lot of back and forth with the DJ guy in the back, that was really tight and would have been really hard to do. The performance was flawless.

teleman1

Silver Supporting Member
I just arrived at my first positive comment on Kid Rock. I am always impressed when I see true values in a man. The video was touching.

ripple

To keep fresh, keep capped & cold.
Gold Supporting Member
I love this guy... he's a fan of music first, and a real genuine and humble guy. Just look at all of the positive cred he gets from other players/stars/industry types.

Seems to be having the time of his life.

Plus, giving back to a fan like he does in the video above is icing on the cake.

Bob Maximus

Gold Supporting Member
I was in a thread a year or so ago. It was a day after I paid $20 to see him from good seats. His band and he absolutely blew Bridgestone Arena out; they were great.

Pretty much nothing but negative comments in the thread.

Skeet skeet!

I guess we know who didnt sign the no-Kanye petition for the Pan am games.

G! Get yourself some Kanye! His rhymes are dope, he is the hottest card from the hottest game.

Ubersooner

I disagree. The guy has real talent. Sang really well, played guitar and drums. There was a lot of back and forth with the DJ guy in the back, that was really tight and would have been really hard to do. The performance was flawless.
I'm not dissing him, but he wouldn't play drums, guitar or sing for any band other than his own. I have no doubt the performance was flawless, energetic and entertaining. The dudes got it down as a performer.

aynirar27

Preferred Senior Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Kid rock is a great performer. The last thread I remember about him here was during his $20 tour and the popular TGP response was "I wouldn't go to a kid rock show if you paid me $20". I'm guessing mostly posted by guys who have never seen him live and kind of remember that one song he did when he came out.

tiktok

Silver Supporting Member
Other than that one thing, he seems fine. It's a big thing though.

swiveltung

So........ I never could figure out what his claim to fame was? Boinking Pamela? At least now I know he does something other than that! He actually has albums?

Trending Topics