Why didn't I buy a Rock -N- Roller Multi Cart Years Ago??

The Kid

This thing is incredible. I hate taking more than one trip in to a gig, and now I can get my full PA loaded in one trip. Yorkville NX720s 15" Powered sub, Three QSC K10's, suitcase with small mixer, cables, pedal board, and mics. I could even fit more if needed. I snagged an RT12 for $170 shipped with a 15%off coupon last month.

blobe

To answer your question op
cause you thought you were a rocker, and this is a grandma cart.
Eventually, years went by and you now submit to the ease of use, rather than to the rocker antics.

Blues Lyne

To answer your question op
cause you thought you were a rocker, and this is a grandma cart.
Eventually, years went by and you now submit to the ease of use, rather than to the rocker antics.
But, it says Rock n Roller right on it! :D

I love mine. Light weight, compact and sturdy.

Igotsoul4u

just don't ever buy a jamstand. looks like it is not much different then the rock n roller but the quality is so low. My release cable snapped the 3rd time I used it.

Floyd Eye

To load 2 guitar rigs, a bass rig, a PA rig and drums into or out of a venue will take more than one trip no matter what you use. And ALL my heavy stuff has wheels on it already.

Meriphew

I've used one of those carts (don't know if it's the Rock n Roll brand or not - mine's red) with the inflatable tires for years. I can't imagine gigging without it.

The Kid

I loved mine, till one day the tires died, no matter what I do they won't air up. Now I haul my portable fire-pit on it, its still going strong (I just have to fight the flappy tires, lol).
You can purchase replacement foam filled "puncture proof tires" now.

The Kid

To load 2 guitar rigs, a bass rig, a PA rig and drums into or out of a venue will take more than one trip no matter what you use. And ALL my heavy stuff has wheels on it already.
Cool!

I don't haul anywhere near the amount of gear you do though. I mainly just play little acoustic gigs.

The Kid

Lazy people will try to get out of work any way they can.
Oh racecarracecar, you strong, independent women are all the same... I'm assuming you walk to your gigs whilst carrying all of your gear. You probably won't even let a gentleman open a door for you.

edit: Blueslyne beat me to it!

Trending Topics