Why do people remove the bottom BOSS sticker?!?!

valvestate

... and they still have the nerve to post it as 'good condition'! and even sell it at a high price :mad::mad::bkw

I know some people will say that you will put it anyways on your pedalboard so you will not see it BUT still... for me it really loses its value and aesthetics.

OK RANT OFF :bitch... SMH :dunno

tubekingsley

... and they still have the nerve to post it as 'good condition'! and even sell it at a high price :mad::mad::bkw

I know some people will say that you will put it anyways on your pedalboard so you will not see it BUT still... for me it really loses its value and aesthetics.

OK RANT OFF :bitch... SMH :dunno
To hide the country of origin, where the pedal was built. I think most of the time when the sticker is missing, it's because it's been torn off when Velcro was removed. I think the sticker is intact the vast majority of the time ?

Hawkmoon269

I was about ready to pull the trigger on a Boss pedal when I saw in the last photo that they had removed the entire rubber backing from the pedal, and still listed the pedal as "Excellent" condition. They had the rubber piece just sitting there next to the pedal, so I guess I could have glued it back on?

65ChampAmp

How is this even a question on TGP?

If you expect velcro to stick to the bottom of a Boss pedal, you HAVE to pull off the entire rubber base so you can put the velcro on bare metal. You learn that after the first time you go to move your pedal, and the velcro stays on the board with the sticker stuck to it.

What the hell are you buying a used Boss pedal for anyway? To play it, or admire it's backside?

How is this even a question on TGP?

If you expect velcro to stick to the bottom of a Boss pedal, you HAVE to pull off the entire rubber base so you can put the velcro on bare metal. You learn that after the first time you go to move your pedal, and the velcro stays on the board with the sticker stuck to it.

What the hell are you buying a used Boss pedal for anyway? To play it, or admire it's backside?
I put painters tape over the sticker and Velcro right over that. Pedals stay on the board, sticker remains intact if I ever pull the Velcro off.

I do have to peel things up carefully, so I don’t loose the Velcro. But the sticker is safe.

SubApathy

Platinum Supporting Member
I like it when a pedal is posted for sale but has multiple chips/scratches and they have it labeled as excellent. :facepalm

Trending Topics