• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Why doesn't anyone support the bass threads area?

HHB

my retailer buddy said bass players buy 2 basses in their lifetimes, the first then the last LOL

XmasTree

i agree, ..it's not as cool.

:munch

...whatever...

..watch this thread die because of your cold hearts.

sinner

I think basses are cool. But I did start on bass a very long time ago and recently renewed my interested. I needed some helpful advise and posted several times in the Bass areas, not as much activity as other sections but received help.

Check it out--Bass GAS lives!

rhinocaster

Gold Supporting Member
Because most of us are guitarists, and guitar doesn't support bass. Bass supports guitar.

fuzz_factor

Silver Supporting Member
I love TGP, but for all things bass, TalkBass just seems like the better option.

daddyo

I think it's because it's fairly easy to get a good bass sound and the latitude for accepted bass sounds is quite narrow compared to guitar. P-Bass, flatwounds, Ampeg head. What more do you need? Maybe a 5 string? [zips up flame suit]

Trending Topics