Why would I want to use both power supply inputs on the Boss TU-2???

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by RJM/rydog2223, Feb 9, 2008.

1. RJM/rydog2223

RJM/rydog2223 Member

So why would I?? Why is there two power supply inputs on the back and why would I use both?? Thanks for any advice! Ryan
    :RoCkIn
    :BEER

2. billywade

billywade Member

I believe one is actually a power output that you can use to power your other effects.

3. Veritas

Veritas Silver Supporting Member

One is the input for the power supply. The other is an input for a daisy chain that powers more pedals. Look it up, it's all on the web. The TU-2 and daisy chain is how I powered my pedals for years.

4. Greenbacker

Greenbacker Member

Yep. One is an input. One is an output to plug a daisychain into to power other pedals. Careful though. If you're using the boss adapter to do this, it only supplies 200mA and the tuner itself take up something like 50mA. If you get a few digital delays in there or something, you'll start running into trouble. You could, of course, just use another adapter.

5. jb1911

jb1911 Member

This is a gag thread, right? It's in the manual. There isn't an "in" and an "out" you can use either one to plug into and the other to daisy chain.

6. RJM/rydog2223

RJM/rydog2223 Member

I bought it used so no manual. Nothing when I searched as well.

Thanks to others for your input!
    :AOK