Why???

jroot

Why is the hardwire series knocking some boutique peds off my board??? and... why does that make me angry??? Seriously these things sound dope with my rig... wtf? I am kinda a cork sniffer with around 2k in my board. I am half tempted to make a hardwire board plus a wah, qtron, and a pog. What is wrong with me fellas????:YinYang

3 Mile Stone

Nothing dude they rock. I am really waiting for them to come out with a Harmonizer/Octave box.

Hurry Up!!

erer

i just tried out the delay at guitar center...effin sweet tones man! diggin' it. reverb sound dope. i even liked that metal distortion one.

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
I use the delay set for a slight slap on the tape setting. As good as it gets. I had a TC2290 doing a slight slap and thought that it was overkill. So I sold it of mucho dinero and bought the Hardwire and I couldn't tell the difference.

My main delay is still my Chandler rack unit, but the Hardwired stuff is top notch.

dan-electro

Silver Supporting Member
I queened for the longest time about "what to replace my beloved DL4 with". I spent about 10 minutes with the Hardwired DL8 at the Evil Empire and was done with it. Very impressed. Beats the crap out of some "cork sniffer" peds I've had lately! Saved some loot, too. Kudos to digitech for not being douchebags. I was suprised though, when I decided to buy the pedal (with a price match in hand for the GC boy behind the counter) he was like "oh really, you don't want a boss loopstation?". He just seemed very unenthused about the line/pedal. I think these are one of the best values on the market.

Trending Topics