Wildwood Guitars (Louisville CO) - who's the PRS expert there?

Kiwi

Gold Supporting Member
I'm interested in a particular PRS at Wildwood. Wondering who the best person to talk to about it would be.

I'd ask my old friend Shovelhead here, but he's been alarmingly absent since mid-2015. Shovels, you around? Are you okay? (He knew the people who knew the people at Wildwood, and he's a good guy, too.)

Any suggestions or experience? (And can they negotiate off the posted prices on their website?)

=K

vltjd

Gold Supporting Member
Dealt with Lance too, but, I'm thinking they aren't a PRS dealer anymore. Their stock has dwindled and it seems they are just selling off their remaining stock and some used PRS guitars. Just my observation from viewing their web page.

Magicpad

Not PRS related, but also delt with Lance when I bought my Kemper. Super nice and knowledgeable guy! Reminds me that I need to make a trip back up there when I get my tax refund!

great-case.com

a.k.a. "Mitch"
Familiar question... am I talking to a VR-Brother?

Talk directly to Steve Mesple, the owner. Yes, he'll negotiate but do not wear your best shoes or an expensive watch. As I tell everyone, this is my local PRS Dealer, I bought my first there and have excellent exerience with everyone there. You'll not find a more diligent handler of your guitar than the guy sin the shop... they see a lot of extremely expensive guitars there and know how to treat them right.

xarkon

Thumbs up for Lance.

They seem to be receiving some new arrivals that are new stock. So, they might have changed their position on PRS, but perhaps decided to carry moderate inventory.

Last edited:

Trending Topics