• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Wilkinson Wrap Around Bridge ?

jads57

Silver Supporting Member
I,m trying out one the new Wilkinson wrap around bridges (Guitar Fetish)
It looks like a PRS wrap around w/ G & B adjustable sliding piece.
It's replacing the Tonepros wrap around on my Gadow Custom Hollow.
I just find it too difficult to restring the Tonepros in a hurry if a string breaks on a gig!
I love the Wilkinson overall but seem to have to adjust the 2 bridge set screws almost all the way back to get proper intonation. Is this normal, and is there any tone loss because of this? I'm hoping not to have new
stud hole drilled to correct this. Thanks for any advice!

Ronsonic

Well, the thing is you're the one holding the guitar. We aren't.

I'm pretty sure if this bridge was making the guitar suck you would have noticed and wouldn't be asking.

I've used the Wilkinson wraparound, both with two sliders and with only one slider and never needed an extreme setting with either.

jads57

Silver Supporting Member
Just seems funny that I need to have the set screws so far back compared to the Tonepros wraparound. They seem to be the more or less the same size?

Trending Topics