• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Will a JMP 2204 chassis fit into a Bluesbreaker combo cab?

mignano

Would it be possible to install a JMP 2204 chassis into a 2x12 Bluesbreaker combo cabinet without any modifications?

Its my understanding that Marshall used the same chassis cutouts for all of their 30w-50w designs, but i could be totally wrong.

I'm just sick of the giant-ass JMP large box head that is three times the size of the freakin chassis, and would much rather have a combo. It would be nice to just order one from mojo without having to spend a ton on a custom made one.

If its not possible, I'll probably just order a small-box head cabinet for it, that will do fine.

thanks!

samtheman

Would it be possible to install a JMP 2204 chassis into a 2x12 Bluesbreaker combo cabinet without any modifications?

Its my understanding that Marshall used the same chassis cutouts for all of their 30w-50w designs, but i could be totally wrong.

I'm just sick of the giant-ass JMP large box head that is three times the size of the freakin chassis, and would much rather have a combo. It would be nice to just order one from mojo without having to spend a ton on a custom made one.

If its not possible, I'll probably just order a small-box head cabinet for it, that will do fine.

thanks!
2204 chassis fits small vintage box easily, so I think its can be done, but I´m not sure.....

/sam

darko

Ten years ago I wanted to do the same, and the patients were JCM800 4211 combo and JC800 2204 head. I took both chassis out and when I tried to switch them - surprise - they were not the same!!! I adored sound of that combo, but I hate so much combos - so I sold it.
I really loved sound of that combo...

Flameout12

Measure it and see. Mojo cabinets have the dimensions on their site and watch that 2X12 combo box...it is huge.
I have my Ceriatone 50 watt 1987 in a Mojo 1x12 box and it sounds much bigger than you would think. Ceriatone uses the same chassis for their 2204, so I think your plan will work.

Trending Topics