• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Will Pedaltrain accommodate the new Voodoo Labs Versa?

ben_allison

Voodoo labs has a new power supply coming out that is basically the PP2+ and the AC, in ONE unit!

So you can power 8 9v effects, a Whammy, a Timefactor, a tube-overdrive, etc, all from one supply.

Of course, it's bigger than the PP2, and this poses a problem for Pedaltrain owners that might want to make the switch.

Does anyone have an info on whether Pedaltrain plans to accommodate the Versa's new dimensions for under-board mounting?

aziltz

if it fits, i'm sure some DIY genius will find a way.

i figured out the exact specs (more or less) from the NAMM video. I posted it up in my site in my signature.

ben_allison

I have a pamphlet actually that I snagged from a music store that outlines everything.

It also talks about the new Sparkle Drive, their new Giggity pedal, and some other things (new MIDI pedal loopers and a smaller power supply called the ISO 5).

aziltz

I have a pamphlet actually that I snagged from a music store that outlines everything.

It also talks about the new Sparkle Drive, their new Giggity pedal, and some other things (new MIDI pedal loopers and a smaller power supply called the ISO 5).
care to scan that for us?

m.z.

"Musician" /Gear Hoarder
I still use one of those giant Pedal Pad boards..... PLENTY of room underneath... this board is crazy big though.....

Macaroni

The Versa and the Iso5 aren't even on their website yet. At least I couldn't find them. It's been months since NAMM.

:huh

dalandan

the versa is a bit large. the iso 5 looks to be the best thing to be invented for small pedal boards. im happy with my PP2+ but the ISO 5 makes me want to build a small board!

mikewaz

Geez, the Versa looks like you could use that as the only power supply for a couple of fully loaded Pedaltrain Pros. Way too many outlets for my more minimalist taste, but I can see why other people would want to use one.

The ISO 5, on the other hand, looks like it may be a good option for me. I'm trying to find a power supply that works with a Mini-sized board but still has isolated outputs and different voltages for my OCD and GT-500, and this will probably be a LOT cheaper than the Burkey Flatliner Six.

screamtone

Silver Supporting Member
I'm all over that ISO5 for my now retired PT Jr. I'm sure I have enough crap laying around to build a cool board with that.

Just looking at the drawing of the Versa, it seems like it might be too tall to go underneath a Pedaltrain. If do, that would be a big mistake on their part.

Rocksully

I cannot wait for the Versa's release.
I just picked up a Pedal Power 2+ and the ModTone Power Plant, and I am pissed I didnt know about the Versa 1st.

The Modtone doesnt power my Whammy properly, and now that need to pick up the Versa to handle my Empress Effects my new Pedal Power 2+ is useless.

DOH

RoadHigh

Uuuuhhhhhh - I really want a Versa - it looks like is has all the outlets I need...

Can't wait 'till they start shipping to Europe...

Wow that versa looks large. Don't know how that would fit under a PT. Those new switchers look nice also, but I still don't understand having to use a secondary controller still.

drunkdolphin

Hey All, I saw the VERSA at namm and it is taller than a PP2+ or AC, I dont thin it would fit under the Pedaltrains, the PP2 just fits nicely under my board, with the added height, im thinking it wont fit.

Trending Topics