Will Quad Cortex sell? Will Fractal sound good? Will the Helix be "easy to use"? Will the GT remain neglected by the general modeling population?

the swede

Im just walking by the tables with a umbrella drink (non alcohol) and stop briefly to say:
•uhum, would be strange if it didnt
•absolutely no doubt
•easy peasy lemon squezy
•Nah, boss is boss, always works

On the way out i gently pat Jives shoulder and blink.

happy now jivey?

twoheadedboy

This is what happens when a new modeler is announced and then doesn't ship on time. The D&M forum spirals even more out of control than usual.
There sure can be a manic, unstable energy here at D&M. I think it is related to the high cost and rapid advancement of modeling tech.

Steadfastly

One thing the growing popularity of these products tell us is that they are FX units are making big strides in the market share. At one time, discussing FX units would garner a lot of negative comments and even heated arguments. We see less and less of that as more people have experienced how good they are and have switched from a plethora of pedals to one of these quality units.

Ejay

And again...GT is the smart kid with the glasses, alone in the corner of the playground....looking at the cool kids with touchscreens, talking about what they will become when they grow up.
THAT guy in my school is now CEO of the largest bank in country ;)

No touchscreens, no promises of functionality, no exotic features/content....The only thing “wrong” with boss is that it’s not sexy ;)

texhex

Silver Supporting Member
And again...GT is the smart kid with the glasses, alone in the corner of the playground....looking at the cool kids with touchscreens, talking about what they will become when they grow up.
THAT guy in my school is now CEO of the largest bank in country ;)

No touchscreens, no promises of functionality, no exotic features/content....The only thing “wrong” with boss is that it’s not sexy ;)
*cough* sexy *cough*

metropolis_4

Gold Supporting Member
*cough* sexy *cough*

I'm paraphrasing, but these are words of wisdom from Nita all digital guitarists should live by:

"I go by ear anyway, I find if I start going 'I need to sound like a triple rectifier or whatever it is' you get a little too caught up in 'i need it to sound like a JCM800' and it doesn't sound enough like a JCM800 so I don't like it you know?"

"It's easy to get caught up in that as a guitar player in going 'well it doesn't sound realistic enough to be a JCM800...' I would rather just go by my ear"

This should be inscribed at the top of the D&M section for all to read when they enter.

Trending Topics