Michael6120

In regards to the LS-2

I have two amps that I wish to run together but like this :

* Amp 1 on AND/OR
*Amp 1 and 2 both on.

Never amp 2 on by itself..

If so, which mode would I have to put the pedal on ? thanks

rawkguitarist

I believe it will. It has to be set to the "A&B" mode. I'm thinking about getting one of these to be able to mix my Line 6 Echopark into my path, not simply run through it. And the "A&B" mode allows this. This is quite an ingenious pedal... And it's made by those evil Boss people. :p

Michael6120

Cool! Would be great if someone else could confirm before I go and buy one hehe.

The framptone switchers look perfect but are way too expensive, especially to get one out to australia and even more so with the terrible dollar..

R

roomservice

Hi

I've got an LS-2 and I'm not convinced you can do what you want to do......

In Output mode you can go AMP A, AMP B OR AMP C in sequence but not both amps at the same time.

Any of the other modes is about the loops you can have for your effects.

The only way I could see it happening is if you used A+B MIX BYPASS mode - BYPASS is your AMP A and MIX mode is for both amps blended ...but you'd have to create a loop from AMP B somehow......

it's a very versatile pedal and would work for aarondavis and his Echo Park but I'm scratching my head how it will work for you.

As ever - I hope someone can illustrate to you a way it will work for you.

In the meantime - try these chappies in the UK

http://www.pcsexecutive.com/?utm_source=E2E+Executive+Services&utm_medium=Button

they did a custom 4 input / 3 volume option pedal for me 6 months ago and that was around £70 - great service and lots of advice and quick too!

good luck

rs

Loop-Master

With an ABY pedal, you could set it to A and then hit "A+B" at anytime and get amp 2 on in addition to amp 1.

This way, amp 2 will never be on by itself.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom